Rapid tests for COVID antigens may be less sensitive at detecting the highly contagious Omicron variant than previously thought, leading to results that are ‘false negatives,’ the Food and Drug Administration said Tuesday. The preliminary study by the FDA, along with
- Best New Online Slots of the Week | January 21, 2022
- Trump slams Biden’s press conference and says he ‘couldn’t believe’ Russia remarks
- ‘Drunk’ woman REFUSED every mask given to her by cabin crew on London-bound American Airlines flight
- Cat dureaza validarea contului superbet deschis online
- Road rager fires gun SIX times into crowded Tulsa intersection after argument with another driver
No comments to show.