Remains of a Roman slave with a two-inch iron nail driven through his heel bone have been found in Cambridgeshire — and are the ‘world’s best example of crucifixion‘ and the first evidence of such from the UK. Archaeologists unearthed the skeleton
- ‘I see a man who looks very similar to the suspect in the Kupfer stabbing’: police release 911 call
- Best New Online Slots of the Week | January 21, 2022
- Trump slams Biden’s press conference and says he ‘couldn’t believe’ Russia remarks
- ‘Drunk’ woman REFUSED every mask given to her by cabin crew on London-bound American Airlines flight
- Cat dureaza validarea contului superbet deschis online
No comments to show.