Alex Murdaugh has been dismissed as a ‘talentless’ lawyer who only made a successful career because of his family’s generations-old legal connections. ‘Alex inherited the last name and the red hair, and very little of the talent,’ Hampton Country Guardian
- BREAKING: Phil Hellmuth at 2022 WSOP $3,000 NLH Final Table, Chasing 17th Bracelet
- 2022 WSOP Day 32: Eli Elezra Wins Again, Hellmuth Chasing a Bracelet
- Konstantin Angelov Wins 2022 WSOP Event #64: $600 PLO Deepstack ($199,466)
- Poker Hall of Famer Eli Elezra Wins Fifth WSOP Bracelet in $10K PLO-8 Championship ($611,362)
- Dan Zack Still Leads WSOP POY Race; Ivey, Deeb within Striking Distance
No comments to show.