Alec Baldwin emceed a human rights event in New York City on Thursday night, his first public event since he fatally shot Halyna Hutchins in October and just days after he menaced out at a reporter with an umbrella outside
- WV governor holds up his dog’s BUTT to taunt Bette Midler
- Biden heads to Pittsburgh to tout his bipartisan infrastructure bill hours after bridge collapse
- Brigitte Macron says ‘the French People didn’t want me’ as she reflects on her life as a First Lady
- New image shows US F-35 stealth fighter jet crashing into the South China Sea
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky told Biden to ‘tone down’ his messaging about invasion
No comments to show.