Josh Duggar‘s internet network was so insecure someone could have hijacked his computer to remotely watch child porn in a so-called ‘hit and run attack’, a court heard. Michele Bush, a computer forensics expert giving evidence for the defense, told
- Trump slams Biden’s press conference and says he ‘couldn’t believe’ Russia remarks
- ‘Drunk’ woman REFUSED every mask given to her by cabin crew on London-bound American Airlines flight
- Cat dureaza validarea contului superbet deschis online
- Road rager fires gun SIX times into crowded Tulsa intersection after argument with another driver
- Michelle Dockery to marry Jasper Waller-Bridge six years after her former fiance’s tragic death
No comments to show.