University of Pennsylvania swimmer Lia Thomas broke her silence Thursday amid widespread outrage over her smashing women’s swim records, praising the controversial IOC rules for transgender athletes and noted her muscle and strength loss while saying she’s ‘no where close’
- WV governor holds up his dog’s BUTT to taunt Bette Midler
- Biden heads to Pittsburgh to tout his bipartisan infrastructure bill hours after bridge collapse
- Brigitte Macron says ‘the French People didn’t want me’ as she reflects on her life as a First Lady
- New image shows US F-35 stealth fighter jet crashing into the South China Sea
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky told Biden to ‘tone down’ his messaging about invasion
No comments to show.