It’s not uncommon to see men smoking heroin between the blast walls near Shahr-e Naw Wedding Hall in southwest Kabul. Opioid use is prolific in the Afghan capital, despite the Taliban pledging to ban the production of drugs and tackle
- Peloton’s brand gets slammed again after an unfavorable portrayal in Showtime’s Billions
- Connecticut man is arrested after he was filmed going on racist tirade at Robeks smoothie store
- Prince Charles ‘asks son Harry to stay with him during Queen’s Platinum Jubilee’
- Unearthed: The secret behind America’s most terrifying killing spree
- PICTURED: North Carolina Marines who died when tactical vehicle they were traveling in flipped over
No comments to show.