The outbreak of new Covid variant Omicron in the province of Gauteng in South Africa has triggered the sharpest rise in hospitalisations of any previous wave, sparking concerns that a similar outbreak in the UK could overwhelm the NHS. Gauteng alone has
- ‘Drunk’ woman REFUSED every mask given to her by cabin crew on London-bound American Airlines flight
- Cat dureaza validarea contului superbet deschis online
- Road rager fires gun SIX times into crowded Tulsa intersection after argument with another driver
- Michelle Dockery to marry Jasper Waller-Bridge six years after her former fiance’s tragic death
- Dementia and diabetes reversed as Jeff Bezos joins tycoons pouring billions into new research
No comments to show.