The Biden administration struck a $137 million deal to build a new factory in the U.S. to ramp up production of COVID-19 testing kits – but the new facility won’t be completed until late 2024 at the earliest. MilliporeSigma, a
- Dwarf actors slam Peter Dinklage for canceling seven dwarves
- George Soros pumps $125 MILLION into super PAC to help Democrats ahead of the midterms
- WV governor holds up his dog’s BUTT to taunt Bette Midler
- Biden heads to Pittsburgh to tout his bipartisan infrastructure bill hours after bridge collapse
- Brigitte Macron says ‘the French People didn’t want me’ as she reflects on her life as a First Lady
No comments to show.