President Joe Biden flew to Kansas City to highlight the bipartisan credentials of the new $1.2 trillion infrastructure law – lavishing praise on Republicans and vowing to create an ‘infrastructure decade.’ ‘Guess what, it’s going to be an infrastructure decade,’
- Anne Frank was betrayed by a JEWISH notary who told Nazis where the Dutch family was hiding
- LA nurse, 70, dies three days after she was punched in the head by homeless man near Union station
- NJ Casino Industry Wins $4.7 Billion Off Gamblers
- Metal plate attached to 2,000 year-old Peruvian warrior’s skull may be oldest evidence of SURGERY
- Ce inseamna goluri asiatice superbet la fotbal
No comments to show.