Fascinating 100-year-old photographs that reveal the stark reality of life for black Americans under segregation decades after the abolition of slavery are up for auction. The images show women and children wearing ragged clothes and no shoes while picking cotton
- ‘Drunk’ woman REFUSED every mask given to her by cabin crew on London-bound American Airlines flight
- Cat dureaza validarea contului superbet deschis online
- Road rager fires gun SIX times into crowded Tulsa intersection after argument with another driver
- Michelle Dockery to marry Jasper Waller-Bridge six years after her former fiance’s tragic death
- Dementia and diabetes reversed as Jeff Bezos joins tycoons pouring billions into new research
No comments to show.