Republican presidential nominee Bob Dole, who valiantly fought during World War II and then represented his home state of Kansas as a powerful US Senator for decades, has died at 98. Born into a working-class family in Russell, Kansas in
- Peloton’s brand gets slammed again after an unfavorable portrayal in Showtime’s Billions
- Connecticut man is arrested after he was filmed going on racist tirade at Robeks smoothie store
- Prince Charles ‘asks son Harry to stay with him during Queen’s Platinum Jubilee’
- Unearthed: The secret behind America’s most terrifying killing spree
- PICTURED: North Carolina Marines who died when tactical vehicle they were traveling in flipped over
No comments to show.